OffKai Maid Cafe
おかえりなさいませ、ご主人様！Welcome home Masters and Mistresses!
OffKai Expo will be debuting its first ever Maid Cafe during 2023’s Gen 2 Convention: OffKai Maid Cafe!
OffKai Maid Cafe aims to offer an authentic, Akiba-style moe, maid cafe with a VTuber twist for our patrons! Visit us Saturday June 17th and Sunday June 18th for maids, performances, games, and more!
More information on reservations and Cafe schedules will be provided soon, keep your eyes peeled on OffKai Expo’s Twitter account for real-time updates!
Interested in becoming a maid?
OffKai Maid Cafe is holding open auditions for our debut event! Please read through our volunteer requirements before submitting an RSVP for one of our virtual auditions.
We are looking for fun, dedicated maids who have a passion for VTubers, maid cafes, anime, manga, idols, and more! No prior experience is required; our experienced staff will walk maids through the entire process!
- Identify as, or present as female or femme in some aspect of your daily life. We understand that not everyone fits these identifiers, so if you have any questions, please reach out to Cafe staff at email@example.com.
- Be able to participate in-person for the event (June 16th, 17th, and 18th). We are not accepting virtual-only applicants.
- Be 18 years of age or older by the first day of the convention (June 16th)
- Provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and one booster.
- Provide your own housing, uniform, transportation, and registration.
- Commit to a minimum of 4 hours of pre-convention preparation and a minimum of 10 hours of at-convention participation.
We do want to emphasize that OffKai Maid Cafe is a big time commitment! Maids are expected to commit at least 4 hours pre-convention for preparation as well as a minimum of 10 hours at the convention. This includes: preparing uniforms, learning phrases and etiquette, participating in performances, working one 5 hour shift on Saturday and one 5 hour shift on Sunday, and more.
Find out more and apply here!